a sock from a washing machine and it has A LOT of holes? Well, there is plenty
of things you can do with a sock that has holes! When I mean “plenty”, I mean
there are 10 ways to use a sock with holes. Here are some things you can do
with a sock that has holes…………
1. You can use it as a dust rag. Even though
the sock has holes, it will make you windows, mirrors, floors, and many more
item in your house very clean!
2. You can use it as a toy for your dog or
even cat! If your cat or dog loves to chew on your socks or play with it, then
you don’t have to buy expensive toys from the pet store anymore!
3. You can sew some patches to make your old
stinky sock (with holes) to a brand new sock that has some cute designs!
4. You can use it as a sweater for your cat
or dog! They can always be warm in a sweater. Even in an old sock!
5. You can use it as a sweater for you stuff
animals or a dress for your dogs!
6. You can use it as hair rollers for your
hair. (If you are a boy, you may want to skip this part.)
7. You can keep your phone there as it is
like a case.
8. You can keep a pair of socks
9. You can keep a flashlight inside just in
case you want to be prepared when the electricity runs off.
10. You can make a sock puppet!
Now I told you 10 ways you can reuse a sock
that has holes, it is your turn to think of 3 ways to reuse a sock that has