interviewed 3! So I guess you’re going to me with the 8 questions
Here are the 8 questions I’m going to
1. How many posts did you write (different
post on weebly and kidblog)?
2. How many were school based, your own
interests or set by the challenge (one of Miss W challenges, see list
3. How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or
4. Which post received the most comments? Why do you
think that happened?
5. Which post did you enjoy writing the most and
6. Did you change blog themes at all and why (on kidblog)?
many widgets do you have on weebly? Do you think this is too many or not
8. How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll on
Well, in my weebly, I have 28 blog posts and in my kidblog I have 37 blog post.
Well I did 6 posts my teacher Mrs. Vilas made up with. I did 22 on my own. I did all 9
challenges posted by Miss W.
I had received 82 comments from classmates, teachers, and overseas
The blog post I received the post the most comments is All about me. I actually got the
same number of comments on other post but, I put All about me because it was the
first one. I think a lot of readers wanted to comment on that post is because
they may want to know more about me.
I think the blog challenge 1 “10 people dead or alive would you meet?” I thought it was
really fun because I enjoyed making up questions about my ten people.
Yes I did change my blog themes a couple of times. The reason why I changed it is because
I wanted readers to like my background so then they can visit my blog a lot and
I have 6 widgets on my weebly. I think it’s
too much because you have to scroll down for a long
I have 34 students in my blog roll.
That's all I have for today!
Comment down below:
How many students do you have in your blog roll?